The term automation has taken its toll on every technological space and marketing is no exception to this. Marketing automation is a combination of SEO automation tool and software’s that helps automate various marketing processes. However, that includes email campaigning, social media campaign, phone campaign, lead generation and management, fetching insight-focused capabilities from CRM and managing web analytics. Likewise, a marketing automation approach helps streamline and align marketing strategies with the organization objectives.
The essential marketing automation is:
- Centralized marketing database
The marketing database acts as a repository to store all the marketing data. This includes lead information, data about prospects, details about customer interaction, deals closed and leads in the sales pipeline
- Proactive marketing engagement engine
A space for the creation, management and automation of the marketing initiatives across online and offline channels
- Interactive web analytics engine
This is a dynamic medium to measure and judge the initiatives taken by the organization. For example, It helps identify the pros and cons in procedures and also correct them when issues occur.
Previously large sized companies only used these marketing automation tools. On the contrary, automation has risen as a quintessential in organizations of all scale and sizes irrespective of their industry and business type in recent days.
- Generally, A study made by eMarketer found that after shifting to automated marketing techniques, B2C marketers were able to scale up their conversion rates by 50%.
- Nuclear Research states that organizations can expect an increase in the average productivity from 1.5 to 6.9% along with an increased sales productivity by 4%. Furthermore, nearly 95% have found marketing automation to be really beneficial.
Functionalities and features of marketing automation:
Marketing automation encompasses:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Campaign Management
- Prediction and scoring
- Lead Management
- CRM integration
- Social Marketing
- Marketing analytics
The three vital success factors in Marketing automation are:
- Strategy and process
- Content and lifecycle
- People of the organization
Why marketing automation?
Let us list down few reasons of why should a company opt for marketing automation?
- It allows the flexibility to plan your work based on priorities. In this case, you could plan multiple campaigns simultaneously and still work on another assignment. This automated tool would run the campaign and generate the results for you
- Compared to manual for a systematic approach, a less labor and effort were included. It is highly error proof than manual processes and also cost effective. This gives you greater results and improved efficiency
- In an organisation the available internal elements are integrated with Marketing automation tool. Such integration were included the CRM where in the contacts are synced from the CRM into the automated software. This adds on to the consistent flow of information across the organization, improving collaboration
- Particularly, It acts as a source of supportive information to enhance deals and customer relationships
- Therefore personalized in-built templates are created with appealing content
In conclusion, Marketing automation delivers results in a snap. Hence organizations prefer depending on it to reach out to customers and improve experiences.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked(*)