Android is an open source mobile operating system that works best with Smartphones, tablet computers, notebooks, Google TV, and other devices. Android is an operating system made by search giant Google with lots of unique features. These features offer many advantages to the users. So, the Android Development is necessary in order to attain the full benefits of Android. Day by day the requirement of Android development is rapidly increasing. There are different kinds of Android apps such as map based apps, small and complicated Android apps, network oriented & local Android apps, business or end-user oriented Android apps, and many others. So before hiring the developer, check and choose the perfect developer for the development.
- Android supports SMS, MMS, threaded text messaging and cloud to device Messaging (C2DM).
- There are around 200000 applications developed for Android with over 3 billion+ downloads.
- Android supports multiple languages and multitasking of applications with unique handling of memory allocation.
- Android phones are equipped with video cameras, touchscreens, GPS, accelerometers, magnetometers, dedicated gaming controls and accelerated 3D Graphics.
- Android phones also have native support for multi-touch.
- The android provides connectivity through GSM/Edge, IDEN, CDMA, EV-DO, UMTS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, LTE, NFC and WiMAX.
- Android enables the users to video chats with friends and family.
- The users get directions while they are travelling with the help of the GPS feature and it also allows them to listen to online music and view video content.
- The biggest benefit of Android is, it allows the users to control their Android phone from their PC.
- The android OS finds its use in car CD and DVD players, vehicle satnav systems, refrigerators, home automation systems among others.
How Android development renovates a small scale industry
Most of the small business owners use Smartphones to manage their companies, business communications, calendar management, performing tasks such as banking and customer relationship management. The Android app helps in different ways to run a successful business in today’s competitive business world. There are many Android apps that can help you streamline your business activities, save time, and generally make your life easier.
- Productivity Android Apps: Documents to Go, Cloud Print app, Droid Scan Pro, Package Tracker Pro, Astrid Task/To-do List, Box app, and PocketCloud Remote RDP/VNC.
- Sales, Marketing, and Finance Android Apps: Time Recording Timesheet App, CamCard, GoToMeeting, Mileage Tracker, Expense Manager, Square, Invoice2go, and ezPDF Reader.
- QuickOffice has more features and it offers better tools to insert tables, images, charts and other complex elements into your documents, and it’s compatible with Microsoft office files so you can seamlessly transition between your desktop computer and your mobile device. And all editing takes place offline in QuickOffice, so you never have to worry about losing service.
- Evernote is a robust note-taking app and a tool help you organize your life as well as your business.
- The Skype app for Android lets you make video calls using the front-facing camera on your handset.
- QuickBooks for Android, offers elegant accounting tools to help you track and manage your finances.
Not only for small business, Android is also used for medium and large sized business. Android-based smart phones and their applications are rising day-by-day. This excellent Mobile App development is used for many verticals of different needs ranging from business, entertainment and gaming, finance, marketing and advertising, social networking, healthcare, utility, travel and lifestyle, multimedia, CRM etc., targeting all major industries. The Android mobile application development allows for creating feature-rich applications which meet the unique requirements and needs of the user. Android is the best platform which can able to satisfy all the users.