Do you want to build and run a website which has eye-catching content in it? Joomla is a perfect choice. Joomla is one of the most flexible types of content management systems on the web which is powering more than thousands of websites on the Internet. Popular websites that use Joomla are Citibank (Financial institution intranet), Harvard University (Educational), MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking), PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural), The Green Maven (Eco-resources), IHOP (Restaurant chain), Outdoor Photographer (Magazine), Senso Interiors (Furniture design), and many.
Joomla Development Services
Joomla had downloaded more than 30 million times from Joomla.org. Joomla now averages around 1 million downloads every month. There are many companies ready to provide development services at an affordable cost to enhance the performance of the website. With these services, the website owner can easily create, edit, publish, and manage the content on his website. It is also used to design interactive, rich, user-friendly, and dynamic website.
The professional and experienced service provider can offer development services for Joomla based website such as,
- Joomla website development
- Joomla template design & development
- PSD to Joomla integration
- Joomla custom development
- Joomla website maintenance
- Joomla blog development
- Joomla plugin/extension/component development
- Joomla eCommerce website development
- Joomla CMS development
- Joomla SEO services.
Why to use Joomla?
Joomla is an excellent CMS used by 9% of CMS users, which is easy to install and setup. The system is divided into three types of pages: Sections, Categories, and Articles. It has over 200,000 community users and contributors. Joomla CMS provides the rich, efficient, and professional business website that attracts many customers and increases the traffic of a website. It has also other rich features such as:
- Joomla supports multiple languages, so that the website owner can provide the services to all the customers in the globe
- The contact manager helps the users to find the right person and their contact information. It also supports multiple contact forms going to specific individuals as well as groups
- It helps the users to most popular search items and provides the search statistics to the website owner
- The media manager is used to manage the media files or folders very easily. It is integrated with the article editor tool to grab the images and other files
- It supports all important features of a modern website which include galleries, news and even blogging
- The banner manager is used to set up the banners on the website is very simple and it allows the user to set the impression numbers, special URLs, and more on the website
- The menu manager allows the users to create as many menus and menu items as they need
Content Management is a great feature of Joomla which allows the admin to organize the content as desired. It allows the users to rate the articles, email them to a friend, or automatically save a PDF (with UTF-8 support for all languages). It also allows the admin to archive the content for safekeeping and hiding it from the website visitors.
With a WYSIWYG editor, the admin can simply create the content and images in an attractive way. It allows to edit, update, and delete the content in a manner that suits the need of the user. The different services of Joomla help you to easily manage the website content. This makes Joomla the most popular CMS.