Millions of people around the globe use the eCommerce stores for selling and buying the goods and services over the Internet. These eCommerce stores provide more convenience, time saving, product comparison, low prices, ratings and reviews about the products, allows anytime and anywhere shopping, no need to stand in a queue, etc. The eCommerce website integrates with many payment gateways in order to offer the secure payment services to the customers. The eCommerce payment integration helps the merchants to run a successful and profitable eCommerce website by providing the excellent payment services to the customers in their eCommerce stores.
This payment gateway integration creates a confidence among the customers about the security of their credit cards, when they provide the card details on the eCommerce website. By using the payment gateways on the eCommerce website, the merchant can easily improve the customer service, increase the profits, and minimize the late payments. It allows the customers to use their credit cards and debit cards for making the payments both large and small. Through this payment gateway integration, the customers can feel very flexible and convenience when making the online payments. It provides the recurring billing options to the customer, so that the customer can set up the weekly or monthly payments and receive the receipts in his inbox.
There are plenty of payment gateways are available on the Internet to provide the payment services to the customers in an effective manner. These payment gateways process the payment transaction more secure between the customers and the merchants. The most safe and popular payment gateways for online payment processing such as PayPal, 2Checkout, Google Wallet (Google Checkout), Authorize.net, Amazon Payment, WorldPay, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payza, Quickpay, and Sagepay.
PayPal – International Payment Gateway
PayPal is the most popular payment gateway which is widely used in 193 markets with 143 million active accounts around the globe. It supports payments in more than 25 currencies including U.S. Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Taiwan New Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Euro, Swiss Franc, etc. It processes more than 9 million payments every day at anytime and anywhere in the world. Hence, most of the merchants and the customers wish to use the PayPal payment gateway for the online payment transactions.
PayPal provides different types of payment methods to meet all the requirements of all the users in the globe. It is easily integrated with the eCommerce website and process the payments successfully.
Benefits of using PayPal for an eCommerce website
- Most of the customers use their credit cards during the checkout process in the online store to make the shopping process more easy and simple. By using PayPal on the eCommerce site, the merchant can easily accept all major credit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and more from the customers for processing the payment transactions.
- It receives the credit card details from the customer in the eCommerce website and process the payment transactions through the PayPal payment gateway in a secure and fast way.
- No need to pay more money for the payment services. PayPal charges just $5 for per month from the merchant for using the PayPal payment services for his eCommerce website.
- PayPal provides the free payment services for the limited payment transactions which are made in the merchant account.
- It is very easy to set up the PayPal payment gateway to the eCommerce website.
The PayPal Integration Services provides the most secure way of payment processing to the customers on the eCommerce website. These services make the payment process more profitable and successful. The secure payment process attracts many customers towards the eCommerce website and helps to increase the profit of the online business.